Due to the high volume of orders and maintaining safe COVID-19 measures, there will be a delay in processing and dispatching orders.
While every attempt has been made to ensure STORE STOCK STATUS is accurate, we do run out of stock. To avoid disappointment, please ring 02 9262-7996 to talk to a staff member and ensure availability.
Moleskine Dr Seuss Grinch Ruled Red Notebook (Limited Edition) [Hardcover]
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is an enormously popular classic children’s story by Dr Seuss, first published in 1957. This timeless tale of the Grinch and his inspiring journey from grumpy loner to festive friend is interpreted on the cover and endpapers of these 2 striking Limited Edition Notebooks, ready for the holiday season. A creative gift for the big hearted, or for your own timeless holiday stories.
- Hard Cover with Limited Edition Theme
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine Ivory Paper
- Matching bookmark ribbon
- Paper: 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory, lined
- Themed stickers
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- “In case of loss” printed on the flyleaf
- Reusable themed paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine S.p.A. creates and sells FSC®-certified products
- A$46.05 Online Price
- A$41.44 Kinokuniya Card Member Price
- Availability Status : Not Available
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over A$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
See below for nearest stores with available stock.
To confirm availability and pricing, please call the store directly.
- Shelf Location
- : Not Available